1538Problems connecting with FamilySearch FamilyTree

    Dec 17, 2013
      Thanks to some problems with FamilySearch, I've experienced problems
      connecting with FamilySearch FamilyTree. I expect this to be
      temporary, but I have a request.

      When I attempt to cancel the connection at the message:

      "cURL unable to connect AQ to FamilySearch.
      couldn't connect to host
      Would you like to retry?"

      I am offered "Retry" and "Cancel"

      I hit retry to first time and the system retried.
      On the second and subsequent failures, I hit "Cancel" but instead of
      cancelling the attempt to connect, the system continued to "retry"

      Either the original "Retry" was not overridden or something. Pressing
      Cancel should, in my opinion, stop all efforts to connect with
      FamilySearch and return control to AQ.

      Thanks,