1528Re: [AQ_NFS] "set family tree"

  • Dale McIntyre
    Nov 29, 2013
      The button label now reads "Select Family Tree."

      Link to my blog, AQWillDo, then Follow, for help on using Ancestral Quest genealogical software.  There is no charge.  Unsubscribe at any time.

      Reduce Oxidative Stress by an average of 40% in 30 Days. Link to this 11 minute video of ABC Primetime from 2005 to see how, then contact me: Dale McIntyre, LifeVantage Independent Distributor. Protandim is sold only by LifeVantage Independent Distributors. To order, Click Here.

      On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Margaret Thompson <megann-fh@...> wrote:

      With the upgrade to build 16 I can no longer find the button to “set family tree” in Familysearch Family Tree. Is that option no longer available or where is the button?

      Margaret

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic