1520

    Nov 25, 2013
      I have several questions that came about as I checked my Family Tree name this past week. They are names that have been added by other family members overt time.

      1) Which is the correct way to add the country to place name for USA / United States / United States of America?

      2) Is it correct to add cemetery names along with full place names?

      3) I have many sources to add to these names. When I linked some of the sources, they stuck to the wrong place name, and when I check them using AQ the boxes are now empty. The incorrect place name showed up in FT. I have corrected the place name in FT, but the brown icon still shows source linked to wrong one in AQ and are empty.