      From: "David Gardiner" <davidg@...>
      To: "aq nfs" <aq_nfs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:54:03 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Annoying feature - viewing Records on FT

      One annoying feature with AQ, is that if I want to view the information on Family tree, instead of just jumping directly to the person selected in AQ it goes to my family tree and I have to search for the record I want using the FS PID reference. This may well be a Family Tree problem but if so can you please get them to fix it.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic