1503New Certification and Beta Build

    Nov 12, 2013
      All:

      Ancestral Quest is now FamilySearch certified for Tree Share, Sources, Discussions, Change History and LDS Support.

      You can read more on this page:

      http://www.ancquest.com/FSCertDetails.htm

      or on

      https://familysearch.org/products

      We will be putting out a new build with the latest changes in a couple of days. It is ready now. But we would like a few of you who are willing, to test drive it for a day or two, and let us know whether we missed any critical issues.

      If you'd like to test drive this, please download and install this file:

      http://www.inclinesoftware.net/files/AQ14s-15-4.exe

      You'll notice that AQ now provides the ability to exchange sources between your local file and FamilySearch for couples, just as your current version allows for swapping sources for Individuals.

      Also, this new build implements the Change History of Family Tree. Look for this in two places. 1) As you work on the "Review and Selectively Sync" screen for an individual, you'll see a "Changes" button that will list all of the changes to that person on Family Tree. It also has the ability to restore older values when appropriate. 2) On that same screen, if you click on a Family Tree data item, such as a birth date, you'll see more information about that event, including the history of that event.

      If you have any comments or bug reports, please contact me directly:

      Thank you for all your help!

      Gaylon Findlay
      President, Incline Software
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic