1488Re: [AQ_NFS] RE: AQ Getting Closer to Share+ Certification

  • weldalendt
    Nov 6, 2013
      What is Share+ certification?

      From: "Gaylon Findlay" <gfindlay@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:29:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] RE: AQ Getting Closer to Share+ Certification

      Terry:

      1) Notes are high on the list of things to do once we complete Share+ certification.

      2) You can already add Internet links to images, documents, etc into AQ's sources. You can then upload these sources to Family Tree. Also, if you have already created a source in Family Tree from an online image, document, etc, then you can download this source to AQ, and the link will be in AQ's source.

      Gaylon