1484RE: AQ Getting Closer to Share+ Certification

  • tmason1
    Nov 6 8:26 AM

      The new changes in the most recent patch work just fine.

      Two questions:

      1) When do you think you will restore the ability to work with NOTES in Family Tree? You have the code already from when we used that feature in nFS. Is the ability to modify, add or remove synchronizing our AQ notes with FT coming soon?

      2) FT has now enabled putting digital images into Photos-Documents. Do you have plans and instructions for identifying and placing URL source links to FT-Photos-Documents?

      Terry Mason

      Clermont FL

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic