1473reserving individuals

    Nov 2, 2013
      Due to the fact that I am unable to visit a temple (due to distance & health) I assign all my names directly to "Temple".

      When using AQ's request form, how long do these names have to stay on the list?

      After the request is made can I then remove the names from my list? (I do a screen shot of each page when it gets full, so I have a record of the request made.)

      My list is so long it now takes a long time to add a new name, as I have to wait until the pages fully load before the new name is added.