1470Re: [AQ_NFS] Changinn husbands on Family Tree

    Oct 22, 2013
      No Joy this morning.

      I did a search for both William Augustus Finley (born 1815) (PID 218N-T32) and his brother, William Henry Nase Finley, born 1832,  and it turned out that his PID was also 218N-T32. (There is also a third half brother, William Finley, born 1805, can find nothing on him. Think he probably died young.)

      When I tried to remove Wm A from the marriage to Wm H N's wife, All I was able do was delete the marriage date. So I am still doing something wrong.

      When I look at Wm A's file, using AQ Link screed, I see that Wm H N's data is buried in Wm A's file. Can we still get to the old nFS files, and if so, can we still separate the combined files? If we can does anyone have the URL, I seemed to have lost it.

      If I can't get them separated then it will mean I have to add a new file for Wm. H N, which will loose his Ordences as well his wife and children will have to be re-sealed, as they are now all sealed to Wm A. :-(

      Thanks for the past help. I will keep on plugging away.