1469Build 15 is released

    Oct 21, 2013
      All:

      We just released build 15 of AQ 14. The two major items you should look for:

      1) The "Sources" button of the Review/Sync Individual screen now allows you to exchange all individual sources with Family Tree. This supplements the source feature released in build 14, which allowed you to exchange sources just for a specific type of fact. Also, we have written new Help topics for the new Source Sync screens. You may want to review, in particular, the topic on including source details, as this feature of AQ is a new concept. The easiest way to do this is open up one of the source screen, click on 'Help', then follow the link to this topic.

      2) The Merge feature, which allows you to merge duplicate records in Family Tree has had a bug for some users. This has been fixed.

      Gaylon