Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1466Re: [AQ_NFS] Changinn husbands on Family Tree

Expand Messages
  • Margaret Thompson
    Oct 21, 2013
      Go to “edit relationship” in FT and take out the wrong couple relationship. Under “Get Help” you can get guidance. It is so nice to be able to edit mistakes. Be sure you source the right relationship.
      From: Cleadie B
      Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 9:27 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Changinn husbands on Family Tree

      I have a man called William Agustus m. second, to a woman Louisa, who is actually m. to a William Henry. Wm A's family is correctly recorded, and he is listed as the husband and father of Wh's family. Everything is correct for the family, except for the wrong husband.
      Can anyone tell me how to remove Wm A from Wm H's family?
      Cleadie B
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic