      From: Cleadie B
      Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 9:27 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Changinn husbands on Family Tree

      I have a man called William Agustus m. second, to a woman Louisa, who is actually m. to a William Henry. Wm A's family is correctly recorded, and he is listed as the husband and father of Wh's family. Everything is correct for the family, except for the wrong husband.

      Can anyone tell me how to remove Wm A from Wm H's family?