1463Re: [AQ_NFS] Beta of New Build of AQ 14

  • Dale McIntyre
    Oct 14, 2013
      Hi Tom

      I don't usually track ordinances beyond capturing the info from the the temple department and CMIS. Three years ago, I became a volunteer at the Ogden (Utah) FamilySearch Library. I teach Ancestral Quest there. I had never seen AQ before I started, so I was (and still am) learning as I taught. I started looking through the books which describe the microfilms we have there, and found this film. It contains records from my Centerville ward which show about everything that happened in that ward since its creation. I knew many these people personally, or from my father's stories about Centerville when he was a boy, so it was very interesting to me. I recorded information about my dad's ordinations as a means of learning how to use sources.

      Dale

      Link to my blog, AQWillDo, then Follow, for help on using Ancestral Quest genealogical software.  There is no charge.  Unsubscribe at any time.

      Reduce Oxidative Stress by an average of 40% in 30 Days. Link to this 11 minute video of ABC Primetime from 2005 to see how, then contact me: Dale McIntyre, LifeVantage Independent Distributor. Protandim is sold only by LifeVantage Independent Distributors. To order, Click Here.

      On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:42 AM, <tomhuber.yah@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Dale.

      Because I'm a convert and do not have many members in my family, I
      don't record LDS Priesthood ordinances since they are part of my
      membership record. I'll have to see what this does with my Mennonite
      family members who were made preachers and then Bishops.

      Thanks for letting us know the particulars.

      Tom

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic