1413Re: [AQ_NFS] ? on Reserving Ordinances

    Jul 31, 2013
      I have never used the auto populate feature, mostly because I want to
      make sure that my records are as complete as I can make them before I
      do any temple work. Because I compare my AQ record against that of FT,
      I can make sure that FT is also accurate and that the record in FT
      matches that in my AQ file.

      Now that I've played around with the find qualified names, my thoughts
      are that until you make changes in AQ to records that do not have
      enough information to match with a FT record, you will not see any
      more "qualified" ordinances.

      Personally, I would just as soon see that autofind feature go away,
      since it many LDS do not understand the importance of validated and
      accurate (and complete) records. The Lord's instructions in verse 24
      of section 128 of the Doctrine and Covenants emphasizes the importance
      of making your record the best it can be: "Let us, therefore, as a
      church and a people, and as Latter-day Saints, offer unto the Lord an
      offering in righteousness; and let us present in his holy temple, when
      it is finished, a book containing the records of our dead, which shall
      be worthy of all acceptation."

      On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:46:50 -0700, you wrote:

      >To add a new wrinkle to it, as of this morning, that batch of 38 is GONE
      >from the Manage Batch system, and my Reserve Ordinance List (which by the
      >way, has an auto-populate "qualified" feature, FYI) is COMPLETELY CLEAR.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic