      From: PCDirector
      Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:39 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] ? on Reserving Ordinances

      Thank you Gaylon for referring me to this group.

      Very new user to AQ. Created a bulletpoint checklist for uploading and
      syncing data from AQ to FT, but my Reserving Ordinances function seems to
      have frozen.

      Worked just fine the first batch of 50 people, but now when I go to reserve
      ordinances, all it brings up is the original 50, not the rest of the people
      in my database.

      Any ideas?

      TIA
      kathy