1405Re: [AQ_NFS] Adding RINs to Reconciled batches

    Jul 24, 2013
      For anyone following this issue, I communicated with Ivan personally and suggested that he run Database Check/Repair on the file. Ivan reported that it found and fixed a problem in the indexing of the PIDs, and resolved this problem.

      From: "Ivan P. Pack" <pack1096@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:11:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Adding RINs to Reconciled batches

      Thanks for replying.
      I verified that all of my local records have the FS PIN and I did the AQ linking process too. I deleted the reconcile batch and created it again, but still no PAF RINs were picked up. Will my local records update with the ordinance dates when the FT records are updated even though the RINs are not present? Any suggestions?
      Thanks