      From: Terry Smith <tdsfamgen100@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:18:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Love it....was;Retrieving and reconciling batches

      Hi Peter...

      Go to the temple and perform some of those sealings.... then when you
      get home after the temple is closed and has posted your work.

      From the batches screen select update all. AQ qill go out and find
      all the ordinances that were performed that day, and you can then
      Update them one by one you will see that it automates the process
      completly. The only hardship is that if you turn them over to the
      temple, it sometimes takes forever to get the work performed. Even
      with so many temples it seems the work is still up to you. So go
      often to the temple and you can see the work move forward.

      --- Terry