1396Re: [AQ_NFS] Retrieving and reconciling batches

  • Terry Smith
    Jul 22, 2013
      If you have never used this freature before, than you will need to try
      the reconcile option. If your user name is attached to FORs than it
      will populate your people in the batcj screen. If you have a lot of
      FOR s that you have submitted as I did, it may take a while for it to
      load them all. Once they have been loaded subsequent runs will not
      take as long, but I had over 1000 names submitted and it took a while
      to load them all.