      From: Peter <peters_genealogy@...>
      To: AQ NFS <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:41:06 -0600 (MDT)
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

      Thanks Jerry,  my replies inserted;

      From: Jerry Barrett <jerry.barrett@...>

      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 2:16:24 PM

      Peter,

      -The color choices are on the general tab of the preferences window -
      Nope not for me.

      -When you click on the preferences tab, what is the last thing you see at the
      -lower left hand side?

      The U.S. and European date entry options.

      -Have you tried moving the preferences window?
      Just moving it won't make a difference.   Also no arrows appear at the border of the window to enlarge.

      -What resolution are you using, and I will try and duplicate you situation and
      -see if there is a workaround.
      1920x1080 on the 24" and 1280x1024 on the 19"   Moving the program over to the 19" monitor does not make a difference in what is displayed on the preferences window.
      Thanks for your quick reply.
      Peter