      From: Peter <peters_genealogy@...>
      To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

      From: Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...>

      To: AQ NFS <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:09:30 PM

      Terry:

      The color options of AQ -- whether the "skins" or your own custom settings --
      are only intended for the Pedigree and Family Views. The other views are
      mostly like a piece of paper -- black text on a white background, sometimes
      with bits of color that have specific meanings. There are no current plans for
      customizing colors for these other views. (However, for the Individual Summary
      view, there are some font color options that are not related to these other
      color schemes.)
      Gaylon

      Hi Gaylon and others,
      all this talk about changing colors and skins made me take a look at my AQ
      preferences.
      Turns out I have only partially showing preference menus.  The font is
      probably to big because nowhere do I see any options for changing colors or
      skins.
      Changing the menu fonts to the smallest size does not help and changing my
      monitor resolution is not an option.   None of the 4 checkmarks on the
      Advanced Options make any difference.
      I am running W7 with two monitors a 24" and a 19"
      What would be the solution?
      Txs
      Peter