      From: Dora Smith
      Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:18 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

      Got it – alright! Now I’ll give it another try.

      You really need to make that more intuitive – the colors button there WITH the “use skins” button, and make it more clear that the skins are just the predefined options. It looked like using skins was the only option if you didn’t like cold blue and white.

      Dora

      From: "Dora Smith" <mailto:tiggernut24%40yahoo.com>
      To: <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

      I just upgraded Ancestral Quest, since it is supposedly very similar to PAF
      and interacts with Family Search.
      I don’t like it. First of all the screen view is ugly, and you can’t
      change it to anything not ugly. You have a very small choice of color
      schemes. I tried every option, and they’re ALL ugly. I have to sit there
      and look at it hour after hour; why would I want to use anything with ugly
      colors? PAF let you change the colors individually, to anything you wanted
      to.
      If the interface is ugly, I won’t use it, no matter what else it does. At
      the moment I’m using Roots Magic.
      Dora