1378Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

  • Dora Smith
    Jul 21, 2013
      I just upgraded Ancestral Quest, since it is supposedly very similar to PAF and interacts with Family Search.
      I don’t like it. First of all the screen view is ugly, and you can’t change it to anything not ugly. You have a very small choice of color schemes. I tried every option, and they’re ALL ugly. I have to sit there and look at it hour after hour; why would I want to use anything with ugly colors? PAF let you change the colors individually, to anything you wanted to.
      If the interface is ugly, I won’t use it, no matter what else it does. At the moment I’m using Roots Magic.
      Dora