      From: stew999@...
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: gfindlay@...
      Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:43:28 AM
      Subject: RE: [AQ_NFS] News about AQ and FamilySearch

      Well noted . . . any indication of when the next certification stage will be
      reached - "Tree Share+" - "The product has the features of Share plus the
      collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
      History.".

      I have a backlog of sources I would really prefer to use synchronisation for
      rather than keying them in to both AQ and FT. Can some hope be given?

      Plus . . . looking at the FT certification categories . . . where does "Tree
      Connect" fit in with AQ -

      "Tree Connect: The product references online artifacts such as records,
      photos, documents, and media that can be attached to persons in the Family
      Tree."

      Is "Tree Connect" part of "Tree Share"?

      ===Stewart