1367Re: [AQ_NFS] Editing name in FT

    Jul 11, 2013
      Hi Margaret,

      That is the way it is currently working. You'll notice that if you
      delete the extraneous names and there are two or more that you attempt
      to delete at the same time, only every other name is deleted.

      You'll also notice that if attempt to delete the summary name, it will
      not be deleted until you use the Set Family Tree.

      There are other problems, but I've detailed these in private e-mail
      messages to Gaylon. I suspect he is being kept very busy with all the
      changes going one in FT and the API, which also likely has some bugs.

      Tom