      From: Leslie Vaughn

      Sent: Jul 3, 2013 4:34 PM

      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: RE: [AQ_NFS] Not synched.

      Thanks Sally

      My concern is that some of the individuals have a PID but when I check for changes by group, I get some that say they are not synched. If they are not synched they should not have a PID. If they have a PID they should be synched. Is there a way to show those that are not synched other than using the lack of a PID?

      Leslie