      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sally
      Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:03 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Not synched.

      May I make a suggestion, Leslie? I use the "Name List" to keep track of individual PIDs. To created a column on the name list first go to the name list, then click on the "adjust columns and sorting" tab, go to "individual" "custom events" "FS PID". It will be there whenever you need to refer to PIDs. -Sally B.