1295Enhancement Request - semi-auto searching already synced records.

  • Allan H
    May 31, 2013
      Gaylon

      It looks like this next update is going to possibly include syncing of sources. I would request that you create a way that will semi-automatically query our synced records with Family Tree and allow us to sync sources. I personally have been using the Set Family and Tagging attributes to search out my pedigree and sync. As I sync I look up all the sources that I can find and attach them in FT. Tis a very good way to source. However, I am not always attaching the sources to my .aq db as it is double effort IF we are going to be able to sync both ways.
      Just saying...

      Allan Hale