1289Re: [AQ_NFS] Printing Scrapbook Items

    May 15, 2013
      Sizing for 1/4 or 1/2 page deals more with printing out records, not
      just photos, etc. (as in scrapbook printing).

      I strongly recommend that you either pre-size the material (and then
      do your final size manipulation in AQ), or you use some other software
      to print the scrapbook items.

      My experience with printing photos and other documents takes a lot of
      work and experimenting to come up with the right combination of size,
      etc.

      On Thu, 16 May 2013 00:43:28 -0000, you wrote:

      >Printing photos from the scrapbook works fine and I can put 2,4,6 on a page. However, some images (i.e. birth/death certificates, census, obits) end up being too small to read. It would be great if some sort of marker was available to designate which images need to be printed in half or full page. Any thought or, am I able to do this with the current software?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic