1282Re: [AQ_NFS] Symbols/ Family Tree

    May 5, 2013
      The Set Family Tree functions allows you to specify the Family Tree
      value from the list of those provided. It impacts a limited number of
      fields, all dealing with the individual.

      Fields that are active are name, birth, christening, death, and
      burial.

      The value you want to include must be already in Family Tree. You
      select the value through the dropdown list and once you've selected
      those values, press the "Set Family Tree Values on FamilySearch." Even
      though there is currently no direct connection between AQ and Family
      Tree, the value will be first set in NewFamilySearch and then
      transferred to FamilyTree. The selected value will be highlighted in
      bold in the AQ interface screen.

      Note: Selecting the value (at the bottom of the drop down list) that
      is indicated in your AQ records will _not_ set the value if that value
      is already in the drop down list. You must select the correct value
      from the list.

      A further note on the boxes in the pedigree view -- If they are one of
      the tags, they will do nothing and indicate nothing if you click on
      them. That is because they are uniquely defined by the user.

      On Sun, 05 May 2013 11:57:15 -0700, you wrote:

      >In set Family Tree values some of them I can't change and it won't
      >let me set it. For instance one I just tried my local file gives birth as
      >

      >29 Dec 1819 York Springs, Adams, Pennsylvania, Family tree shows the value as
      >1807, Ohio and when I try to change it in the drop down box, it just
      >goes back to that value even though it is the ONLY one that says Ohio
      >and several others have some variation of York Springs, Adams, Pen.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic