      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Bill Buchanan
      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:21 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] PID visibility

      If you are in new.familysearch.org the PIDs should be visible in the
      Details and Summary views.

      In Family Tree (familysearch.org/tree), if you click a name on the tree, it
      should display the ID.

      Often refeshing the screen (F5) will solve display problems. Some browsers
      work better than others on FamilySearch. If IE or Safari doesn't display
      things quite right, try Firefox or Chrome.

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com