1268removing a wife

    Apr 9, 2013
      Thought I'd report on my progress of fixing my file with the two Amanda.

      I began to remove the children, and the first one I deleted the relationship for did the trick for this family, as the right wife appeared, and even that son was back in place. This left the man with four families, instead of the three he should of had.

      I then went down to the fourth family and removed all the children and then the relationship for that wife. By then everything was back in place, even the "wrong wife" had her right husband and family.

      It took me less than 15 minutes.

      Thanks for all the suggestions.