1264Re: [AQ_NFS] removing a wife

  • Rosemary Hopkins
    Apr 8, 2013
      Unlinking each child and putting them back in the correct relationship
      seems like a lot of work. Is there another way to delete unwanted marriage
      relationships in family tree? I have such a problem and would prefer to
      not have to unlink each one and then put them all back in. I will do that
      if that is truly the only way to do it. It seems there needs to be an
      easier solution. My family has five children, but I have a few couples
      with upwards of 12-15 children. Thanks for the information. Rosemary

      On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Bill Buchanan <genealogistbuchanan@...