1260Re: [AQ_NFS] removing a wife

    Apr 6 7:51 PM
      The last time I tried Ancestor Split (a week or so ago), it failed to
      work. At this point, I don't know if it will work with the latest
      changes to newfamilysearch or not. It is available here:
      http://www.ancestorsplit.com/

      The advise to examine and identify the PIDs and then send the
      information to FamilySearch (as feedback) is probably the best option,
      asking them to separate the two individuals in FamilyTree.

      Tom