      From: "Cleadie B" <cleadieb@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 7:15:44 AM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] removing a wife

      Can anyone tell me how to un-merge or remove a wife using nFS or FT? nFS says you can un-merge using FT, but I can't figure out how, or where this is done.

      I have a family that has the wrong wife. Her name is Amanda, but her record have been merged with another Amanda. The second Amanda is now linked to both her right husband and the wrong husband. All families are correctly recorded. All I need to do is have her removed from the wrong family.