1244Re: [AQ_NFS] Uploading photos

  • William Knight
    Mar 22, 2013
      Hey Bill it say's only church members can upload photos at this time, so guess will have to wait

      From: Bill Buchanan <genealogistbuchanan@...>
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 8:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [AQ_NFS] Uploading photos

      This link may work

      If not, sign-in FamilySearch.org, click Help in the upper right-hand corner
      and use this search term in the Ask a Question form:
      How to link a photo to an ancestor in Family Tree

      Or use Photos as the search term, and browse through the 5 pages of results.
      (The results include using photos in PAF, etc. so some patience may be

      Bill Buchanan
      website: http://billbuchanan.byethost17.com/
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com/

      On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM, William Knight