1242Re: [AQ_NFS] Combining Individuals on Family Search

    Mar 22, 2013
      Don't blame AQ for the problem. When you link a previously unlinked
      character, that is not the same thing as combining two people in
      Family Search.

      Right now, the LDS Church is in the process of moving to Family Tree
      and they are running what can and what cannot be done. It doesn't
      matter which software you are running -- PAF with Ohana, AQ, Roots
      Magic, whatever, it is affecting everyone the same way.

      Tom -- a user of AQ.

      On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:06:00 -0000, you wrote:

      >Is anyone else frustrated with the fact that sometimes you can combine individuals while syncing and not others. You can't combine in Family Search and AQ will is not yet linked with Family Tree. We may as well go back to PAF. Anyone know when this will be resolved?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic