1239Re: [AQ_NFS] Uploading photos

  • Bill Buchanan
    Mar 22, 2013
      Cleadie, I will try it with Chrome ...
      OK I was successful in uploading another 2 photos. These were for someone
      who was not previously tagged.

      If I could maybe amend the 7th point:
      7. you will get a list of possible matches. If your person appears in the
      list (it should be at the top unless it is a common name), click the select
      button to link the photo to the record in FT.
      If the person does not appear in the list, click the "Refine" button and
      search by their ID number or personal information.

      Once you click on Select, it takes you back to the screen with the name in
      large print, followed by the drop-down arrow (looking like a wide letter V)
      Click the drop-down arrow and click on Person to see the record, complete
      with the linked photos.

      The photos I just added are linked to this record L8R3-6WZ They are not
      great photos but they are the only ones I have of someone who meant a lot
      to me in my childhood.

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com