1229[AncestralQuest] Re: Problem with syncing and WRITING new data to Family Search

  • jablack1
    Mar 5, 2013
      Are you sure there are no parentheses around the data at the very bottom? The parentheses mean there is identical data in the list and you need to select that instead of the one at the bottom. If you select the one at the bottom with parentheses than it acts like what you state as your porblem.

      Jody

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic