1227Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: [AncestralQuest] Re: Problem with syncing and WRITING new data to Family Search

    Mar 4, 2013
      The complaint is that the Set Family Tree values only works when the
      selected option is in the upper list. That's because the list comes
      from FamilySearch, and not what is unique to the local AQ data. The
      value in the lower list is what is in the local AQ file, and unless it
      matches something that is in the FamilySearch records, the Family
      Search value will not set to the AQ value until that value is saved
      into FamilySearch.

      Something that I have noticed is that if you select a value that is
      only in AQ, it appears that the value is transferred to FamilySearch,
      but is _not_ set as the Family Search value in all cases. It is set,
      however, once the value has been moved to Family Search.

      I don't know if Gaylon intended to allow us to set the Family Search
      value from within a value that was only in AQ, or if that is not what
      he intended.

      Tom