1220update Build 8

  • Sherry Burger
    Feb 28, 2013
      I have updated build 8 and for the past 6 six hours have had the same issues
      as Margaret at first I just thought that family search was being slow.
      Don't think that is the problem though.

      Sherry

      I just updated to to build 8. I was not having some of the issues posted on
      the group. Now accessing familysearch is much, much, much slower. I
      constantly get the message that familysearch is retrying when in ORTS or the
      synchronize screen, then it says "cURL unable to connect AQ to FamilySearch,
      couldn't connect to host, Would you like to retry?" If I click "Retry" it
      often goes and finds more information but very slowly. Is there anything I
      can do to speed up the process?

      Margaret