      From: "Margaret Thompson" <megann-fh@...>
      To: "AQ_NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:27:57 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Build 8

      I just updated to to build 8. I was not having some of the issues posted on the group. Now accessing familysearch is much, much, much slower. I constantly get the message that familysearch is retrying when in ORTS or the synchronize screen, then it says “cURL unable to connect AQ to FamilySearch, couldn’t connect to host, Would you like to retry?” If I click “Retry” it often goes and finds more information but very slowly. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

      Margaret