      From: "Hal Bradley" <hw.bradley@...>
      To: "AQ NFS" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 1:29:39 PM
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] AQ crashes

      Gaylon,

      I keep trying to prepare names for the temple but after linking one or two
      names successfully to NFS, the program then says "AQ has stopped working"
      and it shuts down. I am running 12.1.34 on Windows Vista. I have never had
      this problem before. I rebuilt my database and ran error check and it still
      crashes. Please help.

      Thank you.

      Hal Bradley