1195Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: updating ordinances

    Feb 3, 2013

      We took care of a bunch of sealings yesterday and today, I used the
      Update Ordinances function in the Ordinance Reservation and Tracking
      System. Not one of the sealings was picked up. This function does not
      work on either couple -or- child to parent sealings.

      I had to use Manage Batches, do a reconciliation and then review all
      to pick up the changes. Then update all local took care of the
      individual records.

      Thank you for looking into this for us,

      Tom