1153Re: [AQ_NFS] New addition to Family Search

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Dec 11, 2012
      Go to help and check for the latest copy of the manual. You'll have to
      expand the list that is displayed, but the manuals are constantly
      being updated. If the instructions aren't there yet, give them a week
      or two to get the new instructions published in pdf format.

      Tom