      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Linda Smith
      Sent: 11 December 2012 15:41
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] New addition to Family Search

      Here is the link to the latest addition to familysearch. They want people
      who use FT to start testing it now. http://familysearch.org/invite/photos/
      You can upload your photos, tag the faces of those in them and link them to
      FT. It is wonderful. You can create albums as well. Links to your albums or
      individual pictures can be sent to anyone. Hopefully we will be able to them
      in FT soon. For someone else to see your pics they do have to sign into
      FamilySearch. I think it is phenomenal.

      LindaSmithID