1144Re: [AQ_NFS] Not needed does not show.

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Dec 7, 2012
      I've already mentioned this to Gaylon privately that the sync function
      needs to pick up the "Not Needed." In the meantime, I sync the
      individual to open them from AQ in FS and manually select the
      ordinances to transfer them.

      Tom

      On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 02:53:46 -0000, you wrote:

      >I have several persons in AQ/NFS/FT that show ordinances Not Needed on nfs or Ft but when I sync and there are dates listed for the ordinances the dates show but Not Needed does not show on the Review and Selectively Sync window. The child died before 8 and the birth/death dates show that.
      >This should show the Not Needed which should be selectable

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic