1141Re: [AQ_NFS] syncing FT and nFS

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Dec 7, 2012
      The only thing that AQ doesn't handle is unmerging previously-merged
      records. It can be used to establish the "visible" records and it is
      very good at merging records.

      But for "unmerging" incorrectly merged records, you'll need to use
      Family Tree for that. For correcting such mistakes as wrong gender,
      you'll need to open a ticket via FamilySearch help. Make sure you
      provide all the required information (FS ID, name, relationships,
      etc., and proof that the person has had the wrong gender applied.)

      One last thing: FS is continuing to work on its documentation. Make
      sure you always are using the latest version for the "how to"
      instructions.

      Tom