1139Re: [AQ_NFS] syncing FT and nFS

  • Bill Buchanan
    Dec 7, 2012
      Actually the two sites are still linked and there is some exchange of
      information. Names, dates and places are communicated, but not necessarily
      relationships. The biggest problem is probably combined records, which
      cannot be separated in FT. If you can separate them using AQ, please do.
      Otherwise send all the info to support@..., where wrongly
      combined records can often be separated by a special unit.

      Bill Buchanan

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron <jbdmtd@...
      > wrote:

      > **
      >

      > My real question is that since FamilySearch doesn't really talk to
      > FamilyTree since Halloween, are our changes being made in the latest
      > database? If you are trying to uncombined individuals and click on the
      > option to link to FamilySearch, you are warned on the screen that all such
      > changes should be in FamilyTree.
      >
      > Mary-Theresa Dameron

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com