1137Re: [AQ_NFS] syncing FT and nFS

  • Rosemary Hopkins
    Dec 7, 2012
      I am continuing to use AQ for all of my family tree updates. It is easy to
      do and I can have a nice red tag that shows me who I have checked in family
      tree. Once I have tagged everyone I am concerned with, I will go back and
      add more sources. It is a slow process, but I still find I like AQ for
      doing everything related to my family history research and for submitting
      things to the temple. Occasionally I hit a snafu, but if I close
      everything out and try later, I can usually do what I need to do. I am a
      great fan of AQ. It is so easy to use and helps me keep things straight.
      Thank you, Gaylon, for a fine product. Rosemary Hopkins