1127Re: [AQ_NFS] setting marriage data on family tree

  • Rosemary Hopkins
    Nov 16, 2012
      In the couples box click on edit relationship. This will give you access
      to the marriage information. You can then add a marriage date and place or
      delete the ones that are incomplete or incorrect. Hope this answers your
      question. If not ask again. Rosemary