1122Re: [AQ_NFS] syncing FT and nFS

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Nov 10, 2012
      Once you press the "Set Family Tree" a window will open and allow to
      select the desired data for the name, birth, death, and burial.

      The advantage of Family Tree may not be readily apparent if you are
      working with relatively clean records. But if there is a mess (as
      there is with some of my families), you can clean up the extraneous
      data. They are then reflected back to what you see when you look at
      the date from AQ.

      I'm sure that everything is not quite as it should be, yet, but it is
      getting there.

      Tom